Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas in July # 6

Hi everyone!  I'm here with Christmas in July project # 6! Today I have a card to share:


I started with a kraft card base, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I layered a red mat 4 x 5 1/4 and a holly berry pattern mat 3 3/4 x 5.  The pattern paper is from Recollections Jolly Jamboree paper pad I picked up last year.  Then I used the Ornamental Cheer stamp set that coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I cut a background red ornament at 3 1/4" and the stamped ornament at 3" in kraft.  I added some twine to the top of the ornament and I used the Martha Stewart branch punch to add around the top.  Ink color is New England Ivy.


I used the Merry Christmas stamp from the same set on the inside.


I love how easy it is to create with the the cricut coordinated stamp sets!  

Hope you enjoyed today's Christmas project.  I'll be back tomorrow with the final project for Christmas in July!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment