Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Christmas Ornament Tag - Christmas in July # 5

Welcome to project # 5 in my Christmas in July week!

If you're anything like me, you go through a lot of tags at Christmas.  So I decided it was time to get started on them!



I used Art Philosophy for the tag base.  This one is found on page 50 under the card feature and is cut at 3 1/2" with white daisy cardstock.  I used a swirl stamp from an Inkadinkado set called Snowflakes with indian corn blue ink. I added stardust glitz to the dots on the swirl.  The ornament is cut from the Artiste cartridge.  It is located on page 53 under accent 3.  I cut the base layer out of indian corn blue cardstock and the decorative layer out of white daisy using the shift key.  They were sized at 2.153" and I cut 3 of them for each tag.  I put the layers together and scored each down the center an adhered them together to form a dimensional ornament.


The sentiment inside is from the Ornament Cheer Holiday stamp set in indian corn blue ink.





The final touch was to add a silver bow and some blue and white baker's twine.

Hope you all enjoyed today's Christmas in July project!  Only 2 more to go!  : )  Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment