Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Magic Potions Cupcake Toppers

Welcome Friends!  I'm always looking for ways to dress up treats.  Since we can't bring homemade treats into school I like to at least make the store bought stuff look good!

So today in the theme of Halloween, I have some cupcake toppers to share


These were made with the Magic Potions stamp set that coordinates with the cricut Artiste cartridge.

What I love about these sets is that it says right on the stamp set what page to find your image and what size to cut it to be the perfect size for the stamp.


I cut the size stated on the stamp set with kraft cardstock and used black ink for stamping the image.  I then used slate ink to go around the edges.  I think this is my must have color, I find myself using it in almost every project!  

I also cut 2 of the images a quarter of an inch larger in black cardstock.  I adhered the stamped kraft image onto one of the black cut with foam tape.


Then I used a quick adhesive liquid glue to attach a craft stick to the back, put foam tape on either side for support and attached the second black cut out.

I also cut these cute cupcake wraps with the Artiste cartridge as well.


I wish I had a cupcake to put it all together, but that will have to wait for another day....when it's cooler!  They say the heat index is around 100 degrees and with no air conditioning - no oven!!  LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment