Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Halloween canvas

Hi friends,

Short and sweet today.  I'm crazy busy with work and we have family night at camp tonight  :)

This canvas was inspired by Pinterest:



This is a 7 x 14 canvas I bought at Walmart in a set of 2 for around $5.00.  I used orange acrylic paint and covered the whole thing and let dry.



The witch is cut from Autumn Celebrations cricut cart and is sized at 3.347 and the font is from the Artiste cart sized at 1.125.  I used black cardstock and CCR to get the perfect sizes for what I wanted on my canvas.  I adhered the cuts with a  quick dry liquid glue and then sealed it all with Mod Podge.

I have one more Halloween project for tomorrow and next week will be my Christmas in July with a Christmas project each day!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment