Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sweet as cherry pie

Good Morning friends!  Today's card share is using cricut and CTMH July stamp of the month, Sweet Life.

This stamp set is only $5.00 with any $50.00 purchase or can be purchased by itself this month only for $17.95.


And here is my card, it's so bright and cheerful!  It makes me happy :-)
The base of the card is white daisy cardstock cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 for a horizontal fold card.
Next is a red mat sized 5 1/4 x 4, cardstock is Recollections red from their primary colors.
The pattern paper used is both sides of a double sided piece, My Mind's Eye, On the Sunny Side, "In Bloom" paper.  I cut a piece 5 x 3 3/4 and then cut it so I had 2 pieces, 5 x 2 and 5 x 1 3/4.  
I used a red gingham ribbon I picked up at Hobby Lobby a while back.
The cricut cut is the pie and rolling pin from Country Life sized at 3 3/4 and I used red for the 'fruit' layer to make a cherry pie.  Sentiment is from CTMH July SOTM.


Inside I matted and left blank for now.  


I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment