Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Halloween Bat card

Good Morning Friends!  Another day, another Halloween project for this week!

Today I created a fun bat card using the Cricut Artiste cartridge.


This cut is found on page 76 of the handbook under the card feature.  The card was cut in black cardstock at 4.75 inches.  Eek! was cut from the same button as the card with no feature.  I used whisper cardstock and cut it at 1 inch.


The card cut doesn't come with a layer option so I cut a second card at 4.5 inches with slate cardstock.  I cut the wings off, centered and adhered the pieces together.  I  added a couple of red pearls for the eyes and the happy halloween stamp comes from an inkadinkado set I picked up at Michaels last year.


What I really love about this card is that you can size it to fit a candy bar and use as a treat holder instead of just a card.  These are great for Kit Kats or Hershey bars, or could hold a gift card also!

Hope you enjoyed today's project!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment