Monday, July 15, 2013

Beware of things that go bump in the night

Hello friends!  I'm just going to call this my Halloween week!  Today I have a wall hanging to share with you.


The wall hanging is made of sturdy chipboard sized 10 3/4 x 6.  I painted it black with some acrylic paint.  While that was drying I cut out my words and shapes with CCR.  'Beware' is cut from October 31st cartridge sized at 1.917. 'of things that go' is cut using the spooky font on Happy Hauntings sized at 1.042.  'Bump in the night' is cut from the Bump In The Night cartridge sized at 2.806.  All were cut with orange cardstock.


The ghost is cut from A Frightful Affair sized at 4.528.  I used a light gray cardstock from Recollections pack  'Citrus Blend' and inked the edges with slate ink from CTMH.



I adhered all the cuts with a liquid glue and then used Mod Podge over the whole thing to seal it.


I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes at the  top and add black eyelets.  Then I strung a black satin ribbon through and knotted it on the back to hold it in place for a hanger.

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment