Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ice Cream Cone treat box

Hello Friends!  I have a cute treat box to share with you today!


I used cricut cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes.  The ice cream cone box is the second one.  I cut it at 8 1/2", once assembled it came to 7" tall and 3 1/2" diameter at the widest point.


I used papers from the Chantilly paper pack to make this project.  The bottom is cut with Champagne cardstock that comes in the paper pack, or can be purchased separately. 

The sentiment is from D1525, Casual Expressions stamp set.  





This is one of the Artiste coordinating stamp sets.  I cut the oval at 1 1/4" as stated on the stamp set in white daisy and then at 1 1/2" in the Chantilly paper to layer.

Inside view
I cut the insert also with the same paper, you could use this to add a cupcake inside, or leave it out and put a small treat bag inside.

I think this came out so cute!  I don't use this cartridge enough!!  I hope you enjoy and are having a fabulous weekend!!

Linking to Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge and Die Cuttin Divas challenge

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Turned out great. TFS it at DCD' challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the papers you used on this cone!! I have this cart but haven't used it yet as I'm a little intimidated by it!! I guess I just need to pull it out and go with it!! I think this is a super cute way to present a cupcake!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Dawn!! The papers you used are great. I also have this cartridge and I'm a little intimidated by it just like Brenda!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Ice Cream' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so cute. I love the papers, they look delicious. I'm going to have to pull my cart again. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute cut! and pretty paper :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had this cartridge for a while now too and I've been challenging myself to do something with the ones I don't use or use often. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fun. Love the paper your used for the ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete