Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation, Day 3

Hi Everyone!  This is Day 3 of Teacher Appreciation Week.  Today's project is probably my favorite of them all!

I have quite the candle collection.  I love candles, I love all the different smells of candles you can get.  I love all the colors they come in, I love the different sizes and shapes, I just love eveything about them.  So, of course, I had to use a candle as a gift this week!  I dug through my collection of jar candles and pulled out a Honeydew scented candle I had in my cabinet that hadn't been burned yet and dressed it up for Teacher Appreciation Week.



I covered the outside of the jar with Vanilla Cream canvas texture Core'dinations cardstock.  I layered that with a flowered paper I had in my stash from another project.  I then added a flower and a couple butterfly dimensional stickers I picked up at the Dollar Tree.


 I used Microsoft Word again to print out the  sentiment onto Vanilla Cream cardstock.  I used Centeria Script font and it says "Thanks for lighting the way"  The ribbon used is the Ribbon Boutique, from Hobby Lobby and I attached it with a glue dot to make sure it is secure.


Hope you enjoyed today's project, I'll be back tomorrow with Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment