Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation, Day 2

Hi Everyone!  It's Day 2 of Teacher Appreciation Week!  I created small gifts for my son's teacher for each day of the week.  Here's today's simple project!

I found these lotions at Walmart and love the smell of them and they are only $1.00!!  I thought they would make a fun little gift.

Here's the tag I made to go with it


I also used a free font for this and created in Microsoft Word.  You can find this font here.  I cut this into a 3" circle and layered with one thickness of foam tape onto another circle cut at 3 1/2 inches.  I doodled around the edges with a white gel pen for fun.  All shapes were cut with my Cricut using Craft Room Basics.

I used some ribbon I had in my ribbon stash that I bought at Michaels a long time ago.  It's called Dashes, Dots & Checks - I'm not sure if they still carry this but I thought the purple flowers were cute to attach the tag to the bottle.

Here it is all put together

Hope you enjoyed my little project!  Come back tomorrow for Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment