Thursday, May 16, 2013

Coffee!!

Welcome friends!  It's another beautiful day!  I'm sitting here with my windows open drinking my coffee and watching my son play before we have to leave for school in a little bit.  All is well in my world right now!  :)

Oh coffee, how I love you!  I don't know how I would survive without you!  Today's card is inspired by my love of coffee.





To create the shape card I used Damask Decor Cricut cartridge.  It's on button 30 and I used the shift feature.  I sized it at 5" and welded them together in Cricut Craft Room.  Then I used the same cut about a quarter of an inch smaller and cut 2 for the inside and outside mats.


I ran the mat through my cuddlebug using the Wicker Weave folder and lightly inked it with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The coffee cup came from the Love You a Latte Lite Cricut cartridge.  It's coffee cup 2 on button 15 and I used Cricut Craft Room to hide the steam so I could just use the cup and sized it to 3 1/4".  I adhered it with 1 layer of foam tape to give a little dimension.  The word art stamp on the coffee cup is an Inkadinkado clear mini stamp called Friends Words.  The border stamp is a Maya Road stamp called Vintage Wallpaper and the Happy Birthday stamp is from a PaperTrey Ink set called Year-Round Puns.



I lighly inked the inside mat with the Walnut Stain distress ink again.  The sentiment is a My Creative Time set called Just a Little Note to Say...


I hope you enjoyed my card today.  This will be available in my Etsy shop for purchase.

I'll be back tomorrow with a quick home dec canvas project.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment