Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pink Elephant Baby Shower, part 1

Last week I think I mentioned I was working on a party package for a baby shower.  Today I'm sharing the first 2 of 5 projects that will be included in the package deal.

Let's start with the invitations:

Invitation
I think these turned out so cute!  I love the little elephant.  Card is a regular A2 size, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The elephant is cut from the Paisley cricut cartridge.  The heart is cut from the Accent Essentials cricut cartridge.

Inside card
Baby Shower is cut from the Cuttin' Up cricut cartridge.  Another heart from Accent Essentials was added to the inside.


The second project is the coordinating Thank You notes.

Thank You note


The elephant and heart are the same ones used on the invitation.  Thank You was cut from the Cindy Loo cartridge.

Inside 
The inside is the same as the invitation, but blank.  Lots of room for writing messages!


There are 3 more coordinating projects coming up to make the whole package!  I had so much fun making these!

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment