Monday, May 27, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

Hi Everyone!  I've been super busy getting ready for my son's upcoming Kindergarten graduation.  Here are the invitations I've made to send home next week.

Card Front

 I used Teddy Bear Parade, I think this is one of my favorite cartridges EVER!  I used Cricut craft room to manipulate  the size to 4" wide and 5 1/2" long so it will fit in a standard A2 size envelope.  I did not weld the images together to make this card though.  I cut one of the base images from white for the back of the card and one in black to layer for card front.

Inside card open

I scored the white image just below the ears and only applied adhesive to the top and attached behind the card front to make the shape card. I used white so I could include the details of the graduation and it worked out perfect with just enough room for the information.

Open standing
I think they turned out super cute!  I can't believe first grade is right around the corner already!!!   I'm also working on making each of the kids a graduation cap to wear and items to decorate the door ~ but that's for another day.

Hope you enjoyed!  I'll be back with more projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment