Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Everything To You ~ joy fold card

I've been looking around on Pinterest and watching videos on You Tube to learn some new folds for cards.  There are so many interesting card folds that can really make a card special.  The joy fold card is one that I've been wanting to try for a while.


The cardstock used is from Recollections called Punchy Florals.  The pattern paper is from a super cute 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye called Fine and Dandy Girl. I love the bright colors in this one.

The stamp is from a Hero Arts set called Birthday.  I've been searching for a 'happy everything to you' stamp for a while and came across this one on Ebay.

The button is one I had, I used pink and white bakers twine and I glittered the button with some Studio G glitter glue.  The button is only half adhered down so the front of the card can tuck under one side to hold the card closed.


I think this would be one of those cards that would be great to add a pocket to the inside to hold a gift card. I think I'm going to need to try that the next time I make a joy fold card!


Hope you enjoy and Happy Everything To YOU!!!!  See you tomorrow  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment