Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation, Day 1

Hi Everyone!  It's Teacher Appreciation Week!  I created small gifts for my son's teacher for each day of the week.  Here's today's super duper simple project!

Start with a tin of mints



and make cute!


For this project I used a bunch of fun free fonts I found online.  I used Century Gothic, Airstream, and Action Is fonts.  I typed up my sentiment in Microsoft Word and printed out on white cardstock.  I cut the sentiment out in a 2 1/2 inch circle and inked the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass.  I layered this with one thickness of foam tape onto a scallop circle cut with Craft Room Basics in CCR at 3 inches and adhered to the mint container using my ATG tape gun.  I used all scraps from my scrap bin for this project.  Love that!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of Teacher Appreciation week!

No comments:

Post a Comment