Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thinking of you...

Today I'm here to share a card I made.  This was probably one of the most difficult cards I've ever made.  Last week I found out that someone I know is going through a very difficult situation, not something that I'm going to go into detail about, but it was really devastating news. So I wanted to make something for this person to let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers.


The stamps used are from Unity Stamp Co.  It's a stamp set called All About Hope and it was the perfect stamp set for what I wanted to convey.


The sentiment on the inside is from the same stamp set as above, but the butterflies were from a Recollections set I got years ago.


Remember to take time to enjoy life, you never know what the future holds.  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment