Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Cake

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Today's card is using an older cartridge that doesn't get enough use, Simply Charmed.  There are a lot of really fun, whimsical images on this cartridge.



I'm glad I'm taking the time to revisit some of these older cartridges.  I forget the fun things that are on them!

Today I used the birthday cake image and I welded them together in CCR to make a shape card.


I left off the layer with the face and the sprinkles.  I added some glitter glue to the centers of the flames.  The flower is an extra cut from a previous project I worked on.  The Happy Birthday stamp is a mini clear stamp from Kaiser Craft that I picked up at Joann.com a long time ago.


Inside I used a CTMH stamp from the Cricut Artiste Collection, Birthday and added a little cherry sticker from a sheet that I picked up at Walmart.


I hope you all have a fabulous day with a great start to the new week!




No comments:

Post a Comment