Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy y'all!  In continuing with my challenge to myself to use the Cricut cartridge I have never or rarely used, I pulled out the Yee-Haw cartridge.  This is one of the Cricut Lite cartridges.

Cricut Lite Yee-Haw
There really are a lot of cute images on this one.  I think I may do a farm theme birthday set soon with it!
But for today, I made a card....

Front view


And I put the boot on an Action Wobble!

Action Wobble!

I love the Action Wobbles!  You can purchase these through the Scrapbooking Queen Royal Castle Shoppe.

Inside view
I used red cardstock from Recollections for the base and White Daisy cardstock from CTMH for the inside mat.  The denim paper is from My Mind's Eye, On the Bright Side collection.  I used all scraps to make the boot and the Howdy sign and a white gel pen for faux stitching around the sides.  Then I added a little gold glitter glue to the star in the Howdy.


Don't forget to check out my giveaway open till June 29th! So far your chances at winning are really good!!!

Click here for the June CTMH specials!  There are some really great ones this month!

Hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment