Saturday, June 15, 2013

Smitten Kitten & searching for Cricut images

Hello friends!  I'm back today with another project continuing my challenge to use the cartridges I don't use often.  Today's project comes from the Cindy Loo cartridge.



This was one of the first cartridges I purchased and I absolutely love the images!

I used the cat image from this one for today's card.


The base of this card is made from White Daisy CTMH cardstock.  I used Recollections black cardstock for the first mat that I ran through my Cuddlebug with the Argyle embossing folder.


I used Elegant Edges, Eyelet1 with the oblong feature for the pink and white mats.  Cindy Loo for the cat and Best Images of 2006 for the heart.  I don't think this cartridge is available any more, but there are tons of hearts on many different cartridges.  The sentiment comes from a Pink by Design stamp set called Just Sayin.


I carried over the black and pink to the inside and added another heart.


And just a quick tip, you can search for an individual image in Cricut Craft Room.  I don't always like to use this search feature because sometimes it's difficult to imagine what it would look like.  There's another webpage that is amazing to use to search for images called mycutsearch.  If you're looking for something in particular I highly recommend checking out this site.

Come check out the CTMH June specials and my Giveaway too!
I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment