Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Airplane - a baby boy card

Hello Friends!  I'm still working through my challenge of using my Cricut cartridges I don't use often.  Today's uses the Cricut Lite cartridge Beep Beep.  I originally bought this one to work on projects for my son's room and actually used this one quite a bit in the beginning, but lately it's been sitting.  The inspiration for this card came from a baby bedding set I had seen online...I didn't save where I found it, but it was probably Pinterest considering how much time I spend on there!


The size of this card is 9 x 4 and fits into a business size envelope.  I used the airplane from the Beep Beep Cricut Lite and the clouds are from Create a Critter and I just hid the faces and cut them at different sizes.


The stamp I used is from a Stampin Up set I got years ago called Fabulous Four


I only wanted the sentiment 'For Baby' so I used my markers and inked just the sentiment and stamped it onto the cloud.


I left the inside blank for now, but I recently purchased some new baby stamps and may go back and add something to the inside.


I hope you enjoy today's card!  June Specials are available for a couple more weeks!  There are some really great ones out there, check out my post on that here. I'm waiting for my order to come in!  Also, my drawing  is open to my CTMH customers until June 29th!  Great way to get some extra free stuff!!  Check the details of that out here!  I hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment