Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lazy Days

Hi all!  I wanted to get the last project of the baby shower elephant series done but I ran out of paper :(  But my CTMH order should be here tomorrow!  So in the meantime I have a fun summer card to share.




I used two different 6x6 pads from My Mind's Eye for the pattern papers on this card.  The green one is from MME Happier 6x6 pad and the blue polka dot is from MME Everyday Flair 6x6 pad.  I used Recollections kraft cardstock for the base and Recollection yellow cardstock for the smaller mat.  The rest of the cuts I used all scraps from my scrap bin.  The cloud was cut from cricut Summer Bliss seasonal cartridge and I ran it through my Cuddlebug with the Divine Swirls embossing folder.  The clothesline is cut from cricut Country Life cartridge.  I couldn't find a yellow flower, so I took a cream colored flower I had and sponged it yellow with CTMH Buttercup ink and added a brown brad I had to the center.  The stamp Lazy days is from a K. Andrews Designs set called Splashtastic Summer.


I used the opposite side of the polka dot paper as a strip to the inside - another great way to use up those scraps!  The flower is an epoxy sticker from a DCWV set called Spring Flowers.


I'm hoping the weather changes soon so we can have some lazy days outside...it's been chilly and gray most days around here.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  This will be available in my Etsy shop for purchase.
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment