Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Thank You Cards - CTMH

Hello Friends!  I'm back with you today to share the June Thank You cards I'll be sending to all my customers this month.


This is a standard A2 size card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The base of the card is White Daisy card stock.  The mat is Slate card stock and embossed with the Cuddlebug folder Spots and Dots.  All other paper used is from last months CTMH special Dream Pop paper that isn't available any more, but I think this would look super cute with the Chantilly paper pack or any of the collections, really.  The yellow mat is 2 1/2 x 4 layered with the flower paper mat 2 x 4.  The sentiment is one of the CTMH June specials, A True Thank You, Oklahoma Tornado Relief Campaign.  The stamp is only $2.95 and 100% of  the profits are being sent to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. This is stamped with Cotton Candy ink on White Daisy cardstock, 1 1/2 x 2, matted on orange cardstock from the Dream Pop packet 1 5/8 x 2 1/8.  The pennants are 1 x 1 1/2.  I used yellow bakers twine adhered with liquid glass.  The buttons are CTMH glittery buttons I picked up from the While Supplies Last section last week.  I just checked the website and these are not available any more, but a great substitute would be the Buttons Black Assortment.


The inside is matted with Slate and White Daisy cardstocks.


I used the June Stamp of the Month, A Flowering Bunch with Cotton Candy ink to stamp the flower on the inside.  I added a dot of Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel to the center of the flower to give it a little sparkle.


If you are interested in any of these products, please click the link for my CTMH shop.  There's 9 days left to order until the drawing for my CTMH customers this month and 10 days left to order any of the June Specials!  And one note on the It's a Banner Day Special - the banners have sold out so CTMH is substituting the My Creations Milk Carton.  Click here to see them.  These are sooo cute!!! and I love that the company offers a substitution for the remainder of the month!  

Have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment