Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cricut Artiste - Baby Shoe

Happy Saturday!!  If you follow me on Facebook, you saw my CTMH haul I got last week with the Cricut Artiste.  I have been wanting this one for soooo long!  Art Philosophy will be next!  I couldn't wait to jump in and start some projects with this!

Here are a couple of quick pics to show what you get with the Artiste bundle

Cricut Artiste full bundle
The cartridge
There are so many great things on this one, especially the 3-D items!  It makes it so incredibly easy to put some awesome projects together!

3 sheets of chipboard dimensional elements

Kudos Stamp set included with Artiste

Word Balloons included with Artiste

Birthday set included with Artiste bundle


And here's my first project!  

Cricut Artiste baby shoe

Is this not just the cutest ever???  I am in love with the way this turned out!!




It cuts just three pieces, the bottom, the top and the strap.  I used gray for the bottom and the strap and the pink pattern for the top.  I used white brads to hold the strap on and then just went around the bottom seam with some pink Studio G glitter glue.  The butterfly on top is a sticker from a set that I picked up at Michaels last week for 50 cents.


I think I need to make more of these with the elephants to go with the baby shower set as treat holders!  

These 3-D projects come together SO easy with the Artiste cartridge, I can't believe I waited so long to get it.  I'll be back next week with more projects, don't forget about the giveaway!

Have a wonderful weekend!!











No comments:

Post a Comment