Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sunshine

Yesterday was the first day of summer break here...but you'd never know by the cold breeze, gray skies and all the rain we've been had.  Today is more of the same...I long to see the sunshine!!!

Which was the inspiration for today's card.


If I can't have the real thing, I can make it!  I used the sun from Cricut Create A Critter.  In CCR I welded two together to make my card base out of white.  Then cut another one from yellow along with the layer. I inked all the edges of these with a small Studio G orange ink pad. Using CCR I hid the face so I could stamp it with a Peachy Keen face - I think it is everyday face assortment.  I used a white gel pen to color in the eyes and some pink chalk for the cheeks.  I used a K. Andrews stamp for the sentiment, stamped with CTMH Cotton Candy ink pad.

The two in white welded in CCR to make a shape card base

                                               

I hope this brought a little sunshine to your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment