Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shoes!

Hello friends!  Today's card was made using Bridal Shower event cartridge.  This is another of those cartridges I purchased and have rarely used.


This one also has some really cute images and great 3-D projects.  I love the little purse and the ring favor box!  For my project today I used the shoe.

Recently, I had picked up some stamps from Unity Stamp Co. during one of their fabulous sales.  


This is the "If the shoe fits" stamp, isn't it so cute!  I could have stamped the shoe and fussy cut it but I find it easier to use a cricut cut with the sentiment.


I used Slate and Blush cardstock from CTMH.  The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye, Nostalgia "Label" paper.  I used Slate from CTMH to ink the edges and Memento Tuxedo Black for the sentiment.  The glitter is glitter tape from American Crafts in peony - I love this stuff, no mess!!!



I hope you enjoyed today's card!  I'm currently working on some Father's Day projects with my son to give to his Dad this weekend and also a camp journal for my son so he can record his summer camp days when that starts in a couple weeks!

If you haven't yet, check out the amazing June specials from CTMH and my giveaway!  I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment