Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Where have I been????

Hey guys,  just wanted to pop in quickly with an update.  I don't have any projects to share tonight.  Have you ever had those moments in life where it just seems like everything is spinning out of control?  That' what it feels like for me right now.  I'm just so disorganized lately and trying to find a groove now that school and after school activities have begun.  I haven't been spending much time in my craft room for the last couple of weeks.  A few minutes here and there, that's about it.  I'm going to spend this weekend cleaning and organizing my craft room and hope that some inspiration hits!  I have some ideas floating in my head for some fall decor projects and I want to start on some Christmas cards.   I hope you all are doing well and I'll be back next week with some new projects.

xoxo ~ Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment