Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sunshine and Happiness

Hi everyone!  I was cleaning up in my craft room a little bit last night, putting away stamps that were laying out etc...and I came across this stamp set that I've never used before.  


I don't even remember buying this, but at least I feel safe thinking I didn't pay more than a dollar!  :-)
It's so cute!  Here's my take on sunshine and happiness:



My morning coffee!!  Love it and can't be without it!

The pattern paper comes from a paper kit I bought through Oriental Trading called April Showers - all the rest came from my scrap bin.  You'd think I'd be making a dent in by now, but not so much....
The sun was cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge at 3 1/2" and popped up with one layer of foam tape.  The coffee cup came from the Love You a Latte cartridge cut at 3" - the top of the cup, over the sun is popped up with one layer of foam tape, but I used two layers for the bottom so it was level.  The mat for the sentiment is from Art Philosophy.  It is rectangle 7 on button 35.  I cut the yellow layer 1.75" and the white layer 1.5".


I stamped the sun from that cute Studio G set on the top in Buttercup yellow, and the sentiment is from a My Creative Time set called My Favorite Sayings.  I carried over the pattern paper from the front to the inside as well to dress it up a little.


This card makes me happy  :-)  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Linking to:
Paper Playtime - pattern paper
Friday Mashup - polka dots and the word happy


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I'm totally with you on the morning coffee. I really love the inside as well. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Dawn!! I love that sun cut. And the coffee cup is great, too. Loving that bg paper!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use Pattern Paper' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete